The Tec 50 Course with AUSTRALIAN DIVING INSTRUCTION
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn
During the Tec 50 course, you:
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You'll Need
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact AUSTRALIAN DIVING INSTRUCTION.
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- DSAT Tec 45 Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the AUSTRALIAN DIVING INSTRUCTION Team members.
- Contact us to take the Discover Tec Diving experience.
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)
No Courses Found